AVS Forum banner

161 - 180 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
The old trap of distance chasing is alive and well. Beefcake's method is taking its toll...on others.

·
Registered
28,057 Posts
Nice little 30 minute show running on ESPN leading up to the Masters about the preparation for the 2020 Masters: "The One in November". I watched it last night. Gave a look inside the clubhouse and some interviews with some of the people that make the Tournament possible.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Struggling Rickie's ditched the blades.

After today's 78, he'll be home early Sunday.

R.I.P. Frank Thomas.

USGA looking at rota arrangement for its men's open?

·
Registered
15,781 Posts
Brooks Koepka's Masters status in doubt after right knee surgery

Koepka, 30, a four-time major champion who won earlier this year at the Waste Management Phoenix Open, told Golfweek on Sunday that he had surgery on his right knee on Tuesday in California...it was Koepka's left knee that plagued him throughout 2020

Koepka suffered a "right knee cap dislocation and ligament damage,'' he said in a text to Golfweek...when asked about the Masters, he said: "Whatever my body says, I'm going to listen.''...

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
I think that Austin country club is one of the prettiest courses we see all year on the PGA tour. Too bad there is usually not top players in the finals.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
I think that Austin country club is one of the prettiest courses we see all year on the PGA tour. Too bad there is usually not top players in the finals.
If they show up, better chance since format change.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
I avoided Koepka this year in fantasy golf as he's too much of an injury risk. Looks like this could plague him for the rest of his career.
Hopefully, he won't come back until he's ready. Rushing is no good. Plenty of examples.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
The format is the message?

Hopefully, Beefcake won't have to utilize.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Perez v Scheffler in the final would be okay? Can't watch Kuchar and Horschel. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Scottie Scheffler WITB, six wraps under grips. o_O

Experts picks. :cool:

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Spieth wins Texas Open, and...

·
Registered
15,781 Posts
Spieth wins Texas Open...
according to ESPN he heads to Augusta National as one of the favorites at the Masters...huh?...he wins once in 4 years and all of a sudden he's one of the favorites to win the next major?...I'm glad for Spieth but he needs to show me more before declaring that he's back to his old self

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
according to ESPN he heads to Augusta National as one of the favorites at the Masters...huh?...he wins once in 4 years and all of a sudden he's one of the favorites to win the next major?...I'm glad for Spieth but he needs to show me more before declaring that he's back to his old self
Jordan Spieth

T4 Putts Per Round
87 Scrambling
T89 Driving Distance
198 Ball Striking

Meanwhile, a star is born on the LPGA Tour. Patty Tavatanakit (Thailand, UCLA), 2021 Ana Inspiration winner.

Reactions: TitusTroy
161 - 180 of 225 Posts