AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fox was touting a 2 hour finale but all the sources show just 1 hour. Any info on what is really happening next Tuesday?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found this sentence on zap2it.com:

"FOX's "24" concludes its day with the season finale on Tuesday, May 21 at 9 p.m. ET."

So, it looks like it's an hour a week--not 2 hour finale.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Gee, I wonder how the last two episodes are going to go?

I mean, so far, we've been subjected to 22 "hours" of:

They're in trouble... now they're safe... no wait, they're in trouble again... no, now they're safe again. Uh oh, they're about to be in trouble... yep, they're in trouble again. Nope, now they're almost safe... yeah, all except for... (lather, rinse, repeat)

One suspects it'll go something like:

Boy, are they ever in trouble! Oh, now they're safe! Roll credits.

As for the promise to reveal the super-secret surprise bad-guy mole: I'd be hard pressed to figure how any of them could be a surprise.

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
to be fair, with the style/format they chose, they didn't have many options to keep us interested. But, it's incredibly tiresome to watch!

Maybe they'll do the right thing and have a new show next year called "7" (as in 7 days a week) where each show represents a day in one week. A 7-epsode miniseries.

With our luck, they're going to go the other way and call it "365" and make the pain last that much longer...

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll bet the writers continue to make the women scurrilous & unprincipled on every facet...not to mention bloody daughter Kim--doing exactly the wrong thing, even when told not to. We should send her to Saudi Arabia. They deserve each other.

As for the Mole, I agree. There are red herrings all over the place. To many animal references here. :)

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Iaen Sullivan
I'll bet the writers continue to make the women scurrilous & unprincipled on every facet...not to mention bloody daughter Kim--doing exactly the wrong thing, even when told not to. We should send her to Saudi Arabia. They deserve each other.

As for the Mole, I agree. There are red herrings all over the place. To many animal references here. :)

Techincally, a 'red herring' is a fish, isn't it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.