AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife decided its time to get a new TV for the bedroom we were looking at the 26" Vizio VA26LHDTV10T for $298 or the 26" Samsung LN26B360 for $448.

I was able to adjust the settings at the store and I put them both on "standard" settings and to me it seemed that the samsung was far superior. But they were on different level racks and I know the lighting in Wal-mart is not anywhere near what a living room or bedroom would be. Does anyone have any experience with the Vizio?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the VA26L. My biggest gripe is the viewing angles. Especially when eye level is lower than the screen. It looks like a photo negative at low angles. In the store I could see the angles weren't that great but thought in my small room it wouldn't be that much of a problem. Turns out I was wrong. I'm considering spending the extra money and getting a Samsung. It's a shame, because I do like the Vizio otherwise and the price seemed like a steal. I'm torn between just living with the poor angles or taking it back. At the price I haven't seen anything better. Maybe I'm just being too picky.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts