AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Sony A90J panel; Marantz SR7015 AVR; Paradigm Signature speakers; Oppo 203 and Panasonic 820 UHD BR.
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you folks tell me if there is a 27"- ~30" direct-view 4:3 HDTV for less than about $1400 ? I am looking for a "second TV" for an upstairs room {TO FIT A SPECIFIC CABINET--THUS THE SMALL DIMENSION...the model would not be able to have some of those "clamp on speakers on the side" either, as they would take up cabinet space. Would be watching satellite/sports a lot. I know that RCA had one about a yr ago (may still). If such exist, any RECOMMENDATIONS? Thanks!

·
Registered
Sony A90J panel; Marantz SR7015 AVR; Paradigm Signature speakers; Oppo 203 and Panasonic 820 UHD BR.
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
(All of them):)

The dimensions that I am working with are recommended for a 27" TV...H=~25"; W=~28" opening.

I am not finding any direct-view 4:3 HD's of 27". Samsung had one, but they had side-mounted speakers which sized it out larger than some 32's!

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks interesting!...noted that it does not appear to have component in. I think Princeton is very highly regarded.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.