AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Toshiba 27" TV for my mom and the SVM was driving me crazy. Looked soft and squiggly. I replaced the Toshiba with a 27" JVC and the TV is acting up. Gave a blue-screen and shut down. It is working now, but I am not confident with it and will probably replace it. Ultimately, I would have loved to grab a JVC D series 27" TV. If anybody knows where I could find one of those, please let me know. Otherwise, what 27" TV's do you suggest? A Flat Screen is ok buy not essential. Any thoughts on either of these TV's?

Sony 27" Flat Screen CRT Tube TV (KV27FS120)

JVC AV27WF36 27" Flat Screen TV

thanks,

·
Registered
234 Posts
The 27FS120 you are referring to is an older model with no Digital Tuner. The new model is 27SF170 which probably be your best bet for 27 inch SD TV.

Or if you could wait couple of months, Samsung has announced a new Slimfit 27 inch CRT 4:3 HDTV TXT-2793 for street price of $499 (MSRP $549), available in April.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
7,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't wait. I think I will have to shop around. I actually need two TV's. I need one for myself too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.