AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is my 2nd disc and when I put the disc in and click on warhawk..it loads then nothing. My first thought was my nat type. I had 3 and now have it fixed to 2...still nothing. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
571 Posts
can you be a little more specific? does it load to the screen to choose online play or options?

im assuming you've successfully played on your system before? if not you might want to delete any warhawk data on your ps3 and let it re-install. maybe you have some currupt data somehwere.

·
Registered
571 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoots /forum/post/15548522

corrupt game save maybe??? have you played it before with these discs?

hey snoots i think i was just in a game of warhawk with you earlier.. wierd..

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzykrl /forum/post/15548526

can you be a little more specific? does it load to the screen to choose online play or options?

im assuming you've successfully played on your system before? if not you might want to delete any warhawk data on your ps3 and let it re-install. maybe you have some currupt data somehwere.

I can play other games online, like motostorm and resistence. But when I put the warhawk disc in and then hit warhawk in game sections, I get the "loading" and then after 10 secs, a blank screen...and thats it...no online play or options. Not sure what corrupt data means but this is becoming very irritating...this is the second disc and thought it was something wrong with the first disc...still same problem.

·
Registered
571 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoop /forum/post/15548743

I can play other games online, like motostorm and resistence. But when I put the warhawk disc in and then hit warhawk in game sections, I get the "loading" and then after 10 secs, a blank screen...and thats it...no online play or options. Not sure what corrupt data means but this is becoming very irritating...this is the second disc and thought it was something wrong with the first disc...still same problem.

sounds like you need to go into game saved data and delete the warhawk data. then let warhawk run, (should re-install) and try again.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Try to sign in the XMB as a guest and pop the disc in and see what happens. Not sure why I thought of that but it can't hurt to try.

·
Registered
886 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoop /forum/post/15547914

Ok this is my 2nd disc and when I put the disc in and click on warhawk..it loads then nothing. My first thought was my nat type. I had 3 and now have it fixed to 2...still nothing. Any suggestions?

Dont buy a 3rd disk just download the game from the playstation store if all else fails.

·
Banned
4,619 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzykrl /forum/post/15548763

sounds like you need to go into game saved data and delete the warhawk data. then let warhawk run, (should re-install) and try again.

This is your answer...

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzykrl /forum/post/15548763

I deleted the demo but still have something in "saved data utility" under warhawk. But for whatever reason, I can't delete...it says "warhawk 1 save".

How do I delete that? There deosn't seem to be an option for this?? Thanks

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Never mind...I found it...thanks everyone.

This had been very agitating...first problem was NAT type...I was @3 and it took me a while to figure how to change that...and apparently when I went to download the updated version for the game it looked like it partially was saved, if that was possible. when in and deleted that and all is working. I wish i could just put in a game and play without figuring this stuff out.

Thanks again...

·
Banned
4,619 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoop /forum/post/15551716

Never mind...I found it...thanks everyone.

This had been very agitating...first problem was NAT type...I was @3 and it took me a while to figure how to change that...and apparently when I went to download the updated version for the game it looked like it partially was saved, if that was possible. when in and deleted that and all is working. I wish i could just put in a game and play without figuring this stuff out.

Thanks again...

Glad you got it working...enjoy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts