AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I also noticed that I can't press the Guide multiple times in order to switch through my favorite guides. Was this removed? Finally I thought that if I was on a favorites channel guide that it would be 'sticky' so the next time I pressed guide it would go there, this is not happening either.

·
Registered
17,648 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by themang
I also noticed that I can't press the Guide multiple times in order to switch through my favorite guides. Was this removed?
If I'm remembering from another post correctly, there should be a setting in the menus somewhere to enable/disable that function. I haven't gotten my upgrade yet to be able to verify yet.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by themang
I also noticed that I can't press the Guide multiple times in order to switch through my favorite guides. Was this removed? Finally I thought that if I was on a favorites channel guide that it would be 'sticky' so the next time I pressed guide it would go there, this is not happening either.
This is now configurable in the SETTINGS screen. It appears to default to off. Another setting you can change is to make the favourite selection 'sticky' so if you exit the guide and then re-open it, it stays with the favourite you selected before. If you choose this option then the guide switch option is forced to be set and you can't disable it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.