April 22,23 Mountain Time Zone

April 24,25 Pacific Time Zone

April 29,30 Central Time Zone

May 1,2 Eastern Time Zone

Oh how it is hard to live on the East Coast

·
Registered
327 Posts
could this be to balance the load on spot transponders? Why not use a national xponder and get everyone at once. That is how previous releases works.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Here's my question. I JUST got my P4 card, installed, everything is A OK....I live in the Denver area. So am I going to have to wait? Or are they going to continue to offer the upgrade in the region(s) whose dates have passed already?

I wonder if my card # is even in the system as far as upgrades go. I might be the last guy in the Mtn time zone to get it!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mrdobolina
Here's my question. I JUST got my P4 card, installed, everything is A OK....I live in the Denver area. So am I going to have to wait? Or are they going to continue to offer the upgrade in the region(s) whose dates have passed already?

I wonder if my card # is even in the system as far as upgrades go. I might be the last guy in the Mtn time zone to get it!
You may have it already but didn't trigger... check in the morning... or look for update status (system test) ;)

·
Registered
878 Posts
I'm on the East Coast, and I got the upgrade last night. We were watching a recorded show, and 10 minutes in, it said I was not subscribed to UltimateTV and could only watch the first 10 minutes.

Calls to 3 different CSRs resulted in me having to reboot the receiver. Everything worked fine then.

I haven't had a chance to really check out the new stuff. New search and auto record features appear to be the main things.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had this happen, too. However, it was in no way associated with the 3.7 upgrade. It was just a hiccup with reading my access card. I simply removed the card and reinserted it, an the message went away. It did, however, prevent me from successfully taping Frasier this week.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bpade
I'm on the East Coast, and I got the upgrade last night.
I take that back. I did NOT get the update. In the Help area under latest features, it says I got an upgrade today, but I still have version 3.5.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I'm still waiting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.