AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved my first batch of HD-DVDs from when I bought my A1. They were in good condition and they sent the right DVDs. Now I recieved my package from my A2 and they sent the wrong HD-DVDs!!! I asked for 3 of the action movies and I recieved Blazing Saddles and some movie with the Rock. Is it possible to exchange or am I out of luck?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Clearly, they didn't want you to stick with just one genre, so they opted you into the "mixed package" of "surefire hits you've never wanted but always needed." Another new feature by HD DVD!

Choice is so overrated!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
just sell them on ebay.

but first cal them and ask what they will do for you

·
Registered
511 Posts
They did say in the offer that quantities were limited and that substitutions might be made. But, yeah, ebay them and buy what you want.

·
Registered
268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisko197 /forum/post/0

Clearly, they didn't want you to stick with just one genre, so they opted you into the "mixed package" of "surefire hits you've never wanted but always needed." Another new feature by HD DVD!

Choice is so overrated!

Yeah,the free movies one gets with every BD player are much better.

·
Registered
11,880 Posts
new tactic...

when sending away for the freebies, pick the ones you think will have the best resale value on Ebay...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Mack /forum/post/0

new tactic...

when sending away for the freebies, pick the ones you think will have the best resale value on Ebay...

what's the point - you can pick anything you want, but they will send you what they have

1 - 9 of 9 Posts