AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from UTV today saying that my account will be credited for 3 months ($29 and some change) since I was one of the unlucky users to have his hard drive wiped clean a few weeks back. I never asked for anything. I just reported the problem and left my info back when it happened. Anybody else hear from UTV?

------------------

There is no time in space. That is to say no time which can be chronologically measured.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Wow! $30 in exchange for deleting all your shows... cool deal!

http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

------------------

Brett
There should be a detective show called 'Johnny Monkey'. That way every week a criminal could say, "I ain't gonna get caught by no monkey," but then he would, and I don't think I'd ever get tired of that.s>

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Yes, I got a call yesterday and noticed it on my bill I received today. just under $30 credit, 3 months of service.

Good customer service touch, IMHO, regardless of what BrettStah may want to attempt to stir up/slam.

------------------

Paul

·
Registered
248 Posts
I was happy with my $30.00 service credit. They could have offered nothing but an apology. After all, it is only television.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Hey, just joking around, guys... and you're right, it is a nice touch, and better than just a "We're sorry!"....

------------------

Brett
There should be a detective show called 'Johnny Monkey'. That way every week a criminal could say, "I ain't gonna get caught by no monkey," but then he would, and I don't think I'd ever get tired of that.s>

·
Registered
142 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by pjenkins:
Yes, I got a call yesterday and noticed it on my bill I received today. just under $30 credit, 3 months of service.

Good customer service touch, IMHO, regardless of what BrettStah may want to attempt to stir up/slam.

I agree. Microsoft really needed to do something to address the problem they caused, and if it were my UTV involved, I would be happy with their offer...particularly so since it was volunteered.

------------------

Ignore them, m'dear: They're beneath your dignity.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.