AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 Panasonic Plasma tv's and 3 directtv boxes. I have a IR repeater system set up in my basement that is linked to my equip. room. Is there a way to assign 1 box per tv so that when I change the channel on my 50" plasma it does not change the channel on my other 32" plasmas that are right beside the 50". I wan to dedicate 1 box to each tv. Is this possible? I am using an Universal R50 remote.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
I'd need to check mine when I go home to see if you can do more then two. I believe you change something on each receiver so it will respond to a different set of codes. Try going into the Setup Section, Remotes and select Receiver Mode, it should give you directions on how to set up the out of the box remote to control more then one receiver. I believe you can assign them to AV1 and AV2, once you do that ideally you should be able to let the R50 learn the codes for each..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.