AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

During my time off toward the end of the year, I thought I would update my Crestron system. I was told a while back from a Crestron Master programmer that you should have 1 main page in my VT file and all the rest should be subpages (Currently, I have main pages for all subsystems). On the SIMPL side, everything should be Cross pointed. So slowly I've been breaking up my subsystems into individual programs and communicating with Intersystems Communications. The task after that is to crosspoint them on the main program start drawing all the subpages. I already have all my Audio/Video sources cross pointed. So...I started drawing my Lutron pages and found a problem that I cannot figure out. I'm using an "Advanced Slider" for my bedroom lights. The lights work but, when using the slider, presets, or On/Off but the FB does not populate. The Module polls itself when using the dimmer up and dimmer down. I tried an Oscillator and it worked but it seemed like it would bog down the program? Frustrating because I think the module should poll itself anytime it changes state. I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to SIMPL. Am I missing something easy? Thank you all for any advice in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts