Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Noob here with first post. It's a great place to be. Have been browsing for sometime but never had the need to post until now. I had successfully programmed the 30 second skip button on the HD zoom button on the silver remote that my cable company provided. Recently at midnight one day about a week ago, the box went through some kind of firmware update by the cable company, and now the 30 seconds skip button no longer works. I wanted to know if anyone else have had this kind of problem happened to them before, and if there is a solution to this. Any suggestions or comments are welcome and thank you all for replying in advance.

:)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply and I have read up on it. I do have Insight, and the thread about the technical supervisor puzzled me. "took the function off unintentionally?" that seemed a bit hard to believe, and we will now have to wait for another firmware update? This could take a while, and I have firmware 12.22. So there is absolutely no way around this problem? That's very unfortunate.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Most of us here would give our left nut to have 12.22, thats the firmware thats fixes the DD 5:1 HDMI BUG!!!!

I always had 3 steps of FF and once i maxed that out i can hit the right arrow button and jump 15 mins ahead...thats it!!

So quit your bitchen and be GLAD you got the 12.22!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, budman, i don't have hdmi, so the 12.22 firmware is useless to me, so maybe you should quit bitching that you don't have the 12.22 firmware perhaps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.