AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm looking for speaker stands around 30" for my Formula FH6-LCR's that are going in the rear. I have looked through what Sanus offers but the trick seems to be the listed weight of 25lbs for the BIC's as well as the speakers dimensions (6 1/8"D x 21 7/8"W x 8" H) . My intention is to stand the speaker vertically. It seems most Sanus stands are not made for this weight. They also seem rather streamlined for use with bookshelf type speakers, making them appear less stable for this application.

I think these Transdeco 32" stands may do the trick... http://www.wayfair.com/Transdeco-International-32-Fixed-Height-Speaker-Stand-Set-of-2-TDI1071.html

...but does anyone have any experience with these speakers and perhaps another recommendation? There seems to be very little competition for speaker stands consider the wide array of those selling speakers themselves.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
I like VTI stands, very heavy duty and will support pretty much anything. Also they can be filled with a weighted material and have a channel for cable routing, as well as adjustable feet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts