AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've come to the conclusion that a monitor won't be all that good for my display needs. I want to enjoy games, movies with my friends so any cheap TN panel monitor is out of the question. So I started to look for a LCD TV and I will be using it for all normal PC tasking, PC gaming and also with my PS3. Have a Geforce GTS 250 videocard with HDMI.

I searched these forums and fell in love with the Panasonic TC-L32S1. It seems to have everything that I need and more... but I soon found out that it's close to impossible finding it in scandinavia... damn.

So I'm looking for something like that one. Nothing too fancy and it can be smaller than 32 inches too. Price range would be sub 400 euros, but I could stretch it a bit if a perfect item would be found. Monitors would be sufficient too, but I really fear the viewing angles for muliplayer and movie nighters with friends. Sound quality doesn't matter.

newb alert, not a native english speaker etc :b

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Yeah the 32 S1 would be the best choice. you cannot buy it online and get it shipped to you?

otherwise take a look at sharp's they often have low input lag in game modes. see the thread in my sig for more info

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Amazon.co.uk doesn't list the S1 so I'm outta ideas... would it have any sense in ordering overseas? Different power currents for one problem. Dollar = euro conversion would be sweet though.

Stores in here seem to only have the TX line-up. What are the main differences of those and TC S1?

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts