Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I had just talked myself into buying the 34hf83 from sears with 0% financing till 05, and when I got there early last week the salesman said they were expecting some in on the 22nd of jan. That was gonna be great timing so I could get my stand and arrange for HD servce, I went to sears today and he said the date has changed to feb 19th, and after that he said this may change, so he doesn't really know. WTF i'm almost ready to call it quits. I dont want to but online and sears is the only place around my area that carries this set. Anyone heard of a shortage or is he trying to get ne to but another set? He has tried to talk me into the 510 Sony, but i'm not gooing that route. Can some of you from other areas be generous enough to call their local sears and see what they say? Please help an aspiring hd noob. Thanks again

Lee

·
Banned
3,539 Posts
Check some other stores in the area. Sometimes one has plenty of stock that happened for me when I bought my Toshiba 34HF81 a couple years ago at this time of year. All the stores seemed out of stock with long waithing lists then I checked at a Frys store and they had several of 'em.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was going to order this from BB online, and it wasn't available unti Feb. 16. This weekend, I went into the store and ordered it at the store. It is supposed to be in this Friday, Jan. 23. Maybe the store has more pull than the online store; I'm not sure. Anyways, I will be glad to have this TV for the Superbowl in HDTV!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.