Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm thinking of buying either a 34HS510 or 34XBR910.

What size are the boxes for those things?

What are my chances of squeezing either TV in a Honda CRV or Dodge Caravan for example? Is it possible or am I totally dreaming?

I know these two sets are pretty popular around here, so I know at least *one* of you had to measure the box to get it home!

Thanks!

-- Patate

·
Registered
70 Posts
Pay a little extra and have it delivered. The t.v.'s are almost the same size so I imagine the boxes are close to the same.

I bought the 910 from Pacific Sales in Irvine, CA... they are delivering for free. No way I would want to manhandle that monster from the store. Getting it installed in my house is enough!

If I get it within the next few days, I'll post the box size.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you take the two back seats out of a dodge caravan, you'll have plenty of room. If fact, I think you only need the last row of seats out but we didn't want to take a chance. The box has handles on each end. I was able to get in the house with help from my brother in law. We're not extordinarily strong or anything and it wasn't too difficult.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I watched in horror as two large guys, who had just complained that "this is the heaviest tv we sell", struggled and almost dropped it while carrying up the stairs . It was bad news. big and heavy.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Redsandvb for posting the link. This perfectly answers my question!

As for all the other comments, thanks for the info. I already knew the TV was quite heavy. I think I will have it delivered, but in case I can't, for some reason, I wanted to know if it was possible to bring it home.

-- Patate

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.