AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes mine freezes up on the loading screen before and after matches. Is this a live issue or what? It doesnt do it all the time. Just once in awile. My other games dont do this. Only GOW. Im assuming its a GOW issue?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I've never had this problem and I've played a ton of online matches. I'd assume that it is either your console or the disk with the problem.

·
Registered
539 Posts
goto your system menu and goto memory press Y than press xx LB RB xx and say yes to clear the cache and redownload the GOW update, clean your disc, try laying your console flat on it's side - helped on my old xbox - mabye it'll work for u

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will give that a shot. Could be a disk issue like that other guy said as well. Its scratched to all hell with little tiny scratches all over. My other games are fine. Have any tips on cleaning the disk? I heard other people had these so called scratches and turned out they were not scratches. They cleaned them somehow using a method but I dont remember what the method was. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwind /forum/post/0

goto your system menu and goto memory press Y than press xx LB RB xx and say yes to clear the cache and redownload the GOW update, clean your disc, try laying your console flat on it's side - helped on my old xbox - mabye it'll work for u

·
Registered
539 Posts
if your disk is scratched goto ebgames/gamestop/gamecrazy and for $2 they will clean your disk for you if none of the above worked, hopefully u won't have to buy a new GOW disk... microsoft should really do something since they know their console's chew up the games!

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah this is my second disk im on under warranty. It will be my 3rd if they cant fix the disk for me.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have this problem every now and then. Its weird, if it happens, it will happen like 3 more times that same day, then it won't for months. Don't know what causes it or how to fix it. I just play something else and come back to it later.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hosted for the first time today for 3 hours straight. Not 1 crash. It was always 4 on 4 as well. No lag either for the other members in the games. So it must be a live issue after all with other peoples connection that messes it up for me once in awile.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts