AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else get a 360 from kmart w/out even knowing about it. I placed an order with kmart on 12/17 or 12/18 and couldn't check the status of the order. So I called customer service and they said that the order would be cancelled and that they didn't have any. It's funny when it rains, I guess it poors. Simultaneously today I had my mom go to bb and I went to cc.com, we both scored. I cancelled the cc.com order and was just happy to have one of these.

Then at 5:30 pm I hear some banging on my door, wtf? I open the door and it's fedex. I'm thinking maybe I've got some kind of xmas cookies or something from a relative. Nope, I get a brand new second 360. I hate to ebay it but I don't have anyway to return it to kmart.com since it didn't come with an invoice or order number or anything.

Hopefully I can make a little bit of a profit to make up for bb.com screwing me over by sending me 2 games and a controller but not the 360 I ordered.

·
Banned
3,705 Posts
Just go in front on your local Toys R Us and sell it for cash at your cost! You will probably make some families Christmas.

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
here's an idea....spread a little xmas cheer and offer it up to someone here, at cost.

178 posts, you must have met a few people you like by now........help a fellow AVSer out and offer it up for cost.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSound
Just go in front on your local Toys R Us and sell it for cash at your cost! You will probably make some families Christmas.
Either that or get mugged :p

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfingiz
Either that or get mugged :p
I was thinking the same thing. Although I'm a big guy and I would take my brother and dad, they're big guys too.

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
Sc03979, I salute you. Good Man. Come xmas morning you'll know you're helping someone else put a smile on their face.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadRusch
Sc03979, I salute you. Good Man. Come xmas morning you'll know you're helping someone else put a smile on their face.
Not everything is about money. I got more enjoyment at seeing my bros face just now then making $200.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by marjen
Why do I have a feeling Kmart is going to realize who they sent this to and charge you anyway.
I'm expecting them to bill me. Although they haven't yet. Their website and tracking is very unorganized, and that's an understatement.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by azjetski
sc03979 The same happened to me. I sold it to my boss at my cost. :D Maybe it will keep him off my a$$ for ahile. :D

Dale
From kmart.com? I had a preauthorization that expired yesterday. They still haven't charged my credit card. Maybe this is just karma coming to pay me back. Or most likely it has nothing to do with karma and I'll get charged by the end of next week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.