AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we're getting closer to launch and though we don't have an absolute confirmed list ot titles that will be available on launch day we have a general idea of possibles. So what are you getting? No arguments...we have enough of those threads. Ths is purely to bask in the next gen gaming we're waiting for from the new hot stuff on the block (and when PS3 is right around the corner, I'll be in line too).

Personally, I kinda like Full Auto and possibly Kameo.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Ghost Recon 3, Call of Duty 2...to start.

Project Gotham 3, Outfit, Morrowind...after the holiday.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Damn, I keep forgetting about PDZ...I hope it is an awesome sleeper. I'll be buying more games in Q4 2005 and Q1 2006 then I have in the past 2 years.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Full Auto seems like it would be a great online game

I also like Call of Duty 2 and Ghost Recon..I'll probably only pick one of these though.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Call of Duty 2, Full Auto, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, Madden NFL 06, Perfect Dark 0, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, Top Spin 2

:) cant wait

·
Registered
541 Posts
Probably Perfect Dark, Gears of War, Call of Duty 2, Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, and then either Full Auto or PGR3. Full auto looks hella fun but PGR3 looks so goddamn amazing. It's a tough call.

It's going to be a ridiculously expensive november. I'm already saving up.

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kami
Probably Perfect Dark, Gears of War, Call of Duty 2, Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, and then either Full Auto or PGR3. Full auto looks hella fun but PGR3 looks so goddamn amazing. It's a tough call.

It's going to be a ridiculously expensive november. I'm already saving up.
You can mark off Gears of War. It isn't going to be out for awhile.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I have PGR3, GR3 and Call of Duty 2 preordered. Gears of War was on the list until it was pushed back. Being a big Quake fan Q4 might take precedence over one of my titles. Also while were on the subject of games for the 360. If the 360 is released on Nov. 4th when can we expect to see reviews of the games. Can we expect any early reviews or will we have to wait after the release date. The 360 is the first console I've followed since the beginning (my wife surprised me with the xbox in 01) so I don't know what is the norm on this type of thing.

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
There will be reviews, hands-on reports, etc all throughout Oct. Most likely you'll see a huge wrap-up of all the games a week or two before they are released.

·
Banned
13,980 Posts
Perfect Dark Zero.. even if it's half as good as teh N64 version it will be amazing..

Kameo - possibly..

Ridge Racer- if it is more like the PS1 versions in terms of physics.. I don't like the feel of PGR2 but if PGR3 takes a new approach and doesn't sit half way between arcade and sim then I'll go for it.. Visually it is great.

Ghost Recon looks amazing as well

Prey - I really like what I've seen so far

·
Registered
286 Posts
PGR

PDZ

Call of Duty

I seem to recall reading that GR3 is not a launch title, rather a 'launch window' title and will come out closer to Xmas.

And hurry up with Winning Eleven, Konami.

·
Registered
532 Posts
don't know yet..but not many with a 59.99 price tag thats for sure...2 max. I'm not spending 600 bucks at this launch...got to cap myself. already going to by a HD TV strictly for these systems....im already well over 2,000 grand for this stuff...

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.