AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys the image on my xbox looks really soft and I dont have a sharpness option. Is there anything I can use to fix the sharpness, I have no idea what to even start looking for. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
If your 360 is hooked to an HD tv have you checked the resolution to see if it is set correctly? If not use the tv's remote and press the info button while your 360 is on to check it.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakegetter /forum/post/19635199

thanks mork, but I have my 360 hooked up to a diy projector that i built and it does not have a sharpness option, only brightness, contrast and hue. Any other suggestions.

I believe the suggestion was to make sure that your Xbox 360 is in fact operating in high definition. If connected via component, make sure the switch at the base of the cable is set to "HDTV". Regardless of whether you're using component or HDMI, navigate the Xbox 360 system setup menus to pick the appropriate native resolution for your device (e.g. 720p, 1080i, or 1080p). If you're connected via composite (gack), meaning high definition is impossible, and that's all your projector supports, well, time to get a new projector!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.