AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think most of us would agree the xbox is pretty complicated and theres alot of things that can be done with it. Theres also alot of "small" things that can be done that everyone may not know about.

As for glitchs, no game glitchs as those are considered cheating by most.

I'll start off with a few.

When loading a big music playlist and staring and the please wait screen if you need to get out of that remove the batter(ies) from your controller and it will cancel out

On the main music screen hitting "info" on the offical xbox remote will make the visuals full screen, or x y on the controller.

You can tell your xbox to go into download mode. Its under system settings. In download mode the xbox will go in to a reduced mode (can't control it) and finish downloading your que and then turn off. Great for loading up a que of demos before work and then heading off and not having to have your xbox on all day.

In most xbox dashboard menus you can jump to "book marks" with LB/RB

·
Registered
161 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripeer /forum/post/17032080

You can tell your xbox to go into download mode. Its under system settings. In download mode the xbox will go in to a reduced mode (can't control it) and finish downloading your que and then turn off. Great for loading up a que of demos before work and then heading off and not having to have your xbox on all day.

I was wondering if that was an option. Thanks for that little nugget of info!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts