AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So many of you know that there are few issues going on with HDMI and PS3. Few of you own the Westy 37w3. Well I would like to address that I found another solution that actually works better than switching inputs, or turning off the monitor.

To do so

Right when the screen goes blank, hit the "i" button ( information button ) you should get a menu that displays, "HDMI" and "NO SGINAL", momentarily picture should be restored, and rock solid

Try it!

Remember, it must be on the actual black screen, and the only way to know that you did it right is it will show up with the information right in the corner.

· Registered
810 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW-SMOkeY /forum/post/0

So many of you know that there are few issues going on with HDMI and PS3. Few of you own the Westy 37w3. Well I would like to address that I found another solution that actually works better than switching inputs, or turning off the monitor.

To do so

Right when the screen goes blank, hit the "i" button ( information button ) you should get a menu that displays, "HDMI" and "NO SGINAL", momentarily picture should be restored, and rock solid

Try it!

Remember, it must be on the actual black screen, and the only way to know that you did it right is it will show up with the information right in the corner.

wait, you mean Westy and HDMI problem?

:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.