AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, first off id like to say that im new here, so if im posting this in the wrong section im sorry. Secondly, I recently bought a panasonic pt-ae8000ez projector without 3d glasses, and im having trouble finding which panasonic glasses are compatible with it. I know the Ty-ew3d3 models are, but how about the ty-ew3d2 ? the reason being the huge price difference of course. Also I. Heard that the only difference between the two models is weight and other things but not clarity, is this true? Ive done a lot of research but every source seems to have a different answer. Are the. Ty-ew3d2 (the older and chunkier model) glasses compatible with the pt-ae8000ez?

Thanks!

·
Registered
539 Posts
I just received this tonight. $12.95 on Amazon (prime, too). Along with my Panasonic 3DBD player, they were great! Can't believe the price on these things, too. Far better than any of my old Nvidia glasses and they feel almost like clip-on's when wearing them over my eyeglasses.

·
Registered
12,084 Posts
I like the sony PS3 3d glasses a bit better than the incredi-vue, (but these are the only two I've tried with my AE-8000U. My wife liked the incredi-view better. Both are pretty inexpensive!

I'm not terribly happy with either for my Panasonic AE8000U. I'd like a style that wraps around - like oakley. Why don't those exist?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts