AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm new to 3D; just got my equipment for everything yesterday. Reading through the manual it seems I have to set the TV to 3D mode. Well, when I try, I get three options: 2D-3D, Side-by-side, and top and bottom. 2D-3D is a no no - I know what that is. When I try either of the other two, the picture does not lineup properly. This is for a 3D blu-ray - My Bloody Valentine (the real 3D one from Best Buy).

The battery is in the glasses and I have it turned on.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same TV and as soon as I put in a 3d blueray disc the tv automatically switches over to 3d. There is also a notification box in the lower left screen saying to turn on the 3d glasses. I did have a problem with my first tv where the emitter for the 3d was not working on the tv. I ended up taking that one back and exchanging it. Hope this helps

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yeah it should work automatically - at least it does with the shrek movie which is the only one I have tried so far on a very similar TV.

Have you tried any other 3D content that does work? Is the image on screen blurred?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok it does seem to work automatically. With My Bloody I didn't go beyond the menus; I should have actually played the movie for a bit.

It's frustrating because I read the manual and there's no mention of it kicking in automatically or anything like that. Poor documentation.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.