AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a mitsu 73 inch C9 tv with the Mitsu starter hd pack, had this up and working fine for the ps3, removed ps3 from the line and put my directv receiver into it and watched a few days of 3D content from that, BUT was having trouble getting it to go thru my receiver (onkyo TX-SR705) so I removed it from the receiver and had not had it hooked up in a few months here since I prefer to have ps3 and directv thru my onkyo primarily.

Got the itch to watch some 3D tv so hooked a straight hdmi line from directv to 3D box to TV (no receiver etc) and in the past this worked fine, yet now I get the power and 3D light as well as the emitter lighting up, and tv is verified in 3D mode ON yet no kick in from the glasses.

Thought my batteries might have died so replaced them with new yet still no kick in of 3D..

Any suggestions, is there something simple I am forgetting or missing?

Frustrated that it worked before and now i can't figure out what is wrong here.

Bill

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did get it working, just used a different hdmi cable from directv box to Mitsu 3D box, then rechecked connections one more time confirmed tv was in 3D mode and then hit the glasses and this time bam it kicked in.

Altho sadly not much has changed 103 still showing the same 3D programs with the exception of Jessica Simpson and a few Guitar Center concerts I haven't seen, and 104 seems to be pay to play stuff, and 106 espn as usual mostly just the basic directv 3D logo...

I was hoping for more from directv 3D wise by now at least some more rotation in programming, my DVR still has stuff saved from a few months ago most of which is still in heavy rotation as i look thru the guide here again...

Am I missing something are there other 3D channels available (or soon to be available)?

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.