AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a Bose Cinemate Series 2 to compliment the Sony NX810 Bravia. Great TV.......!!! Nice sound for a 2.1 setup.....!

When the tv is in 3D mode my Bose remote does not work. When in 2D it works normal. I unpluged the 3D transmitter while in 3D mode and the Bose remote works. Plug the 3D transmitter back in and the Bose remote does not function. It only functions when the remote is 8" to the Bose interface module or closer. Anyone know here how to fix this problem??? Obviously their is interference between the 3D transmitter and Bose interface module or remote.

I was on the phone with Bose and we placed the Bose system in a different outlet, placed the interface module away from the TV in different directions up to 10' away. We tried. But didnt get anywhere.

I called Sony..... on the phone for 2 1/2 hrs. Tech support, level 1, level 2 and finally the engineer who responded there was nothing they could do.

Anyone have ideas?? I still am going to call Bose to se if the signal may be changed on remote or send a different one.

So their you have it!!! Learn every day.........

So Sony........................ what-up>>??

So I write this so all will be aware of the issue.

·
Registered
483 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by duns /forum/post/19632140

Bought a Bose Cinemate Series 2 to compliment the Sony NX810 Bravia. Great TV.......!!! Nice sound for a 2.1 setup.....!

When the tv is in 3D mode my Bose remote does not work. When in 2D it works normal. I unpluged the 3D transmitter while in 3D mode and the Bose remote works. Plug the 3D transmitter back in and the Bose remote does not function. It only functions when the remote is 8" to the Bose interface module or closer. Anyone know here how to fix this problem??? Obviously their is interference between the 3D transmitter and Bose interface module or remote.

I was on the phone with Bose and we placed the Bose system in a different outlet, placed the interface module away from the TV in different directions up to 10' away. We tried. But didnt get anywhere.

I called Sony..... on the phone for 2 1/2 hrs. Tech support, level 1, level 2 and finally the engineer who responded there was nothing they could do.

Anyone have ideas?? I still am going to call Bose to se if the signal may be changed on remote or send a different one.

So their you have it!!! Learn every day.........

So Sony........................ what-up>>??

So I write this so all will be aware of the issue.

Return the Bose and buy a real surround set up........

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do have a so called real system... almost $18,000 worth. I decided on the Bose because it is simplified. 2 speakers and a sub. sounds amazing...... for what it is.

My older stuff is out of date. Not digital...... NAD Monitor Series and Klipsh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.