AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sensio announced last week that they launched their 3DGO! VOD store on Vizio 3DTVs in the US. The launch was to be rolled out over a period of 2 weeks.

I'd appreciate if Vizio 3DTV owners would tell me if the 3DGO! app has been made available on their 3DTV yet?

I'm still looking for even one person to tell me it is available...

Thanks!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedOrange11  /t/1471449/attn-vizio-3dtv-owners#post_23282839

Not yet available for e3d420vx.

@BleedOrange11 - Anything yet? Vizio tweeted this over the weekend:

VIZIO @VIZIO

Looking to stream free 3D movies? Check out @3DGOAtHome on your VIZIO Smart TV. More info here: 3dgo.com @SENSIO3D

Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've been checking the Yahoo TV app store daily for the past few weeks and have yet to see this app for my M3D651SV. I'm actually looking forwards to checking it out since there are a few movies on there I've been meaning to watch in 3D, so the waiting isn't cool!

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
They are not just "slow"...they are RIDICULOUSLY slow! My wait for this app goes back two years and three different Vizio models.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator06  /t/1471449/attn-vizio-3dtv-owners-3dgo-app#post_23370174

The app just showed up today for me. It happened right after a firmware update. My suspicion is that a firmware update is required for the app to function.

Finally! Someone has confirmed the app exists!!!

Would love to hear a review of the picture quality when you get a chance.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have not had a chance to try the 3DGO app yet. But I did try the 3Dcrave app for Roku boxes. It works excellent and has lotsa free content. No real movies yet but lotsa other stuff for free. If you have a Roku box check it out. It is NOT in the channel store as of yet. But here is a private code from the founder he sent me

https://owner.roku.com/add/ 3DCPrivateCh

1 - 20 of 133 Posts