AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to start a new thread but iam a little worried now.

So tonigth CBC had the 3D leafs game on... SBS and quality wasn't very good. But this was my first chance outside of the movie theatre to view 3D (i never got to see it in the big box stores)

Soi put the glasses on (not sure what type) and i found that i was distracted by light and objects in my side vision.

Also i found that while watching the image, it seemed weird... just not right, sort of like when you use to cross your eyes when you were a kid, but not to the same extent. I definetly couldn't watch ti for more than a few minutes

is this normal? I'm hoping not

maybe "icester" can clear this up for me since he seems very knowledgable

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdark
Sorry to start a new thread but iam a little worried now.

So tonigth CBC had the 3D leafs game on... SBS and quality wasn't very good. But this was my first chance outside of the movie theatre to view 3D (i never got to see it in the big box stores)

Soi put the glasses on (not sure what type) and i found that i was distracted by light and objects in my side vision.

Also i found that while watching the image, it seemed weird... just not right, sort of like when you use to cross your eyes when you were a kid, but not to the same extent. I definetly couldn't watch ti for more than a few minutes

is this normal? I'm hoping not

maybe "icester" can clear this up for me since he seems very knowledgable
What TV were you using? Where were you, in a store, someone's home?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts