AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fist d8000 (april build) had a pealing screen after about 40 hours. Second one i refused from shipping company becasue bezal was 1 inch off the screen (bowed). So just got it mounted on the all and I noticed a 2 inch horizontal black line a couple inches from the bottom (came out of the box this way). Anyone know what this is from or fixable. I think i might have to call samsung because the place I got the tv from said no more returns (1 return max per the policy). Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
The place said "only one return"???

Was it bought by a credit card? Call up and cancel the charge and tell the store to come get their TV.

·
Banned
513 Posts
I would be raising holy hell and demanding a refund! If a TV is defective and it is within the stores return policy window , they can not refuse to refund you your money. After 3 strikes I would start looking at different manufacturers models.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was from USapplian**. The first one I recieved was a peeler, the second one i refused because it was damaged and then this one has the line. When I called they said they have a one return policy. The first one I returned day 28 the second was the day I recieved it, this one is a few days after i recieved it. Ill read on the website what it says about a 1 limit return.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts