AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody.

This is my first trade here. I'm from Russia and i'm not very good with the english
so i hope you understand me.

I wanna buy 40" 42" or 46" LCD with 1920x1080 resolution with 1080p and Full HD. And I wanna play on it the latest games like Crysis Gears of War, Far Cry 2 etc. on a high resolution.

Can u recommended me good and not very expensive TV with these functions.

Thank you in andvance to every one

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Fikusa. welcome. There are lots of similar threads on the first 5 pages or you can do a forum search for topics. Probably the best way to get information.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi. yeah I see that has a lot s of treads and read them but I couldn't find a treead for good LCD for games. Can you help me please with some links may be?

Thank u.

·
Registered
178 Posts
samsung: 40/46a650(lower) or 40/46a750(higher)

sony: 40/46w4100(lower) or 40/46z4100(higher)

toshiba: 40/46xf550u(lower) or 42/46xv545u(higher)

depends on your budget which one to get, but these i would consider to be the best ones on the market right now. all of these would be good for pc gaming. given the fact their is little price difference between the "lower" models and "higher" models i listed for each brand (as can be checked at the amazon website), i would stick with the "higher" models. all of the sets will be around 1500 or less, so if you can manage that i would go with a 46inch tv. otherwise, you can save more money and go with a 40/42 inch set. if i were you, i would go with the larger set though, since it won't cost that much more. so now you just have to decide which brand you like based on the features, quality, look, etc. try and go see these sets in person to get a better idea. there are also plenty of reviews on these sets you can google to get more info. as well. happy hunting.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquatsrus /forum/post/15574440

samsung: 40/46a650(lower) or 40/46a750(higher)

sony: 40/46w4100(lower) or 40/46z4100(higher)

toshiba: 40/46xf550u(lower) or 42/46xv545u(higher)

depends on your budget which one to get, but these i would consider to be the best ones on the market right now. all of these would be good for pc gaming. given the fact their is little price difference between the "lower" models and "higher" models i listed for each brand (as can be checked at the amazon website), i would stick with the "higher" models. all of the sets will be around 1500 or less, so if you can manage that i would go with a 46inch tv. otherwise, you can save more money and go with a 40/42 inch set. if i were you, i would go with the larger set though, since it won't cost that much more. so now you just have to decide which brand you like based on the features, quality, look, etc. try and go see these sets in person to get a better idea. there are also plenty of reviews on these sets you can google to get more info. as well. happy hunting.

Thank u very much man. I choose the Toshiba-46xf550u. It's very good.

Thank u one more time

·
Registered
178 Posts
no problem. good choice, that's actually the model i own. hope you enjoy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts