AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to cc looking to get a hd tv i was very close to getting the 42 polaroid with 1080p on sale for 1500! but but it was sold out and i would have had to wait like a week i ended up getting a 42 in lc2d happy with my purchase and pic quality for the price you cant beat it

·
Banned
1,979 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac1 /forum/post/0

i went to cc looking to get a hd tv i was very close to getting the 42 polaroid with 1080p on sale for 1500! but but it was sold out and i would have had to wait like a week i ended up getting a 42 in lc2d happy with my purchase and pic quality for the price you cant beat it

how did u get it for $1050...right now it is listed on circuitycity for about $1300.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=149321&WT.mc_n=3&WT.mc_t=U&cm_ven=COMPARISON%20SHOPPING&cm_cat=CNET&cm_pla=DATAFEED- >PRODUCTS&cm_ite=1%20PRODUCT&cm_keycode=3

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentnyc /forum/post/0

how did u get it for $1050...right now it is listed on circuitycity for about $1300.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=149321&WT.mc_n=3&WT.mc_t=U&cm_ven=COMPARISON%20SHOPPING&cm_cat=CNET&cm_pla=DATAFEED- >PRODUCTS&cm_ite=1%20PRODUCT&cm_keycode=3

i went to cc to get any lcd around 1500 final price i didnt see anything worth commiting to but the 42 lg they were setting up on display i asked the price 1300 and i figureed i would check bb dissapointed there i waited two day and went back to cc, the salesman recognized me and i told him i was ther to get the tv i previously asked about he told me they were sold out and would have to order more and it would take 3 days! i asked him to sell me the display he was a little relcutant but none the less sold me the display for 1050 "out of box "price

long story short two day old display out of box

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.