Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm trying to get my Nvidia 5700 and 42h83 to work well via DVI. I cannot get any resolutions beyond 640x480 to work without significant overscan. Does anyone here have some pointers or the powerstrip timings for 1280x720p, 960x540p, or 1920x1080i?

Any other resolutions that work are greatly appreciated. The purpose of this system is to provide entertainment and gaming on the nice 42" screen.

Regards,

Rookhawk

·
Registered
235 Posts
right now I'm in the same boat with my 46H83 and my Gforce 4200ti.

Im using svideo right now, definately not what I'm shooting for, but at least it has my wife watching tv, and it looks pretty damn good for SDTV.

If you find this somewhere else than this thread, I'd appreciate a post on it to follow up.

From what I've been able to gather, this is really a toshiba problem more than an Nvidia problem, but I'm not positive about that.

I'm thinking of biting the bullet and buying a VGA transcoder and seeing if that works.

·
Registered
235 Posts
right now I'm in the same boat with my 46H83 and my Gforce 4200ti.

Im using svideo right now, definately not what I'm shooting for, but at least it has my wife watching tv, and it looks pretty damn good for SDTV.

If you find this somewhere else than this thread, I'd appreciate a post on it to follow up.

From what I've been able to gather, this is really a toshiba problem more than an Nvidia problem, but I'm not positive about that.

I'm thinking of biting the bullet and buying a VGA transcoder and seeing if that works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.