AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
In one of the releases from SB recently, they said they'd do lifetime first, and at a later date they'd offer the short term tiers.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by heathriel
In one of the releases from SB recently, they said they'd do lifetime first, and at a later date they'd offer the short term tiers.
Do you have a cite for this? I tried to find it on their site but didn't turn it up.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by heathriel
I searched both SB's site and here and can't locate the reference even though I remember seeing it. I thought the reference came from a ReplayTV person posting on this Forum. Does anyone know the source?

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I don't remember seeing it here or in any of the court papers I've read.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I don't have a link to the filings, but this was posted today in a similar thread, and other posts with the same (mis?)information have been popping up in the past few weeks...

majortom wrote:
Quote:
In filings for the lawsuit over the Show Sending, it seems that the said that monthly fee software won't be available until the end of the year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.