AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm new to Replay and the forum. I decided to take a chance and purchase one of the 4532 at the cheap price and hope for the best at the auction.

I am now on my second 4532. When I got the first one, I hooked it up per the instructions and the ReplayTV FAQ. However when I turned it on, I could never get off a "Please Wait" screen with the ReplayTV logo and a blinking power light. SO... I called Replay and we tried the reset procedure (unplug everything for a couple horus), but got the same result. ReplayTV shipped me a replacement 4532 that I received yesterday. I tried setup on the new one today and got the exact same result - never leaves a "Please Wait" screen and the power light blinks. This leads me to either user error or a persistant product issue. Here is my setup. I wanted to start simple to test the box prior to splitting the cable, etc. HELP PLEASE and THANKS!!!!

1) SVideo out of Comcast/Motorolla HDTV box in to SVideo In-2. RCA cables out of cable box into Audio In-2.

2) Ethernet connection through Netgear hub to a Linksys Wireless-G Broadbrand router.

3) Svideo and RCA Audio Out-2 to Receiver.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Have you tried hooking up the ReplayTV to your computer monitor just to see if the (2x in a row) you were shipped a Repaly with it's video out set to digital?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like it was the ethernet cable. I tried plugging and unplugging a lot, so I'm not positive. Either way, I was able to get through the setup. Thanks for the help!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.