AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious on what settings you guys use on your Sony Bravia HD LCD Televisions? I have a 46" Sony Bravia LCD Television - 1080p Model: KDL46V25L1

and I use my XBox 360 game console and add-on XBox 360 HD-DVD player on it.

I must say it kills the 46" Vizio HD LCD. The Sony had by far more richer colors and detail. I even compared the two side by side before I purchased it and noticed right from the start I had the best television of the two. Anyway, I would love to hear about your experience with the Sony Bravia series. Any calibration

settings would be nice to know if you could provide your settings...thank you!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Try posting in this thread: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=702114

There is also a calibration thread for these systems. I believe your TV is the save as the KDL46V2500 series...

I've only been visiting here for a couple of months, but I notice that general "help me" threads don't seem to get too much action. I don't think it is because people aren't friendly, but more that this is a very busy place, and there typically are one or two dedicated threads for each major brand. Hope this helps (if you haven't left already)...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazza /forum/post/0

Try posting in this thread: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=702114

There is also a calibration thread for these systems. I believe your TV is the save as the KDL46V2500 series...

I've only been visiting here for a couple of months, but I notice that general "help me" threads don't seem to get too much action. I don't think it is because people aren't friendly, but more that this is a very busy place, and there typically are one or two dedicated threads for each major brand. Hope this helps (if you haven't left already)...

Okay, thanks man that's all I was asking is for is some direction. Your help will go along ways. Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.