AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a few months ago many forum members had orders in for 467's at PCR only to have them pulled as Tweeter complained to Samsung .. etc etc.

check this post for history:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...39#post2562639

Well, I happen to be in PCR today and decided to ask about the 467 just for the hell of it and was told they have one in stock in queens and also would order it for me as well if I wished.

So - it seems like PCR has gotten the green light again as far as carrying the Tantus models. I'd be interested to see if anyone else can try - possibly the guy I was dealing with couldnt read his screen properly .. but every other time I've asked since they were instructed to pull the Tantus models I got the "that model is discontinued" answer ..

- pink

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I was able to order a 467 from a local brick and mortar. I'm still waiting for it :(. I am unaware of any tweeters in my area, so maybe geography is an issue as far as who can sell them.

Sooke

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well, I can give you my 2 cents from experience with PCR. I would, if I were you, place the order at PCR. If they somehow get it, great, you have a TV. If not, you can get very pissed off that they took an order for something they can't carry. Then, the manager will do whatever it takes to keep a customer and give you an amazing deal on something they do have (in my case, it was the HLN507W).

Either way, it might work out for you!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Ditto. I got an extra $200 off from PCR after a 2 month wait for a set (HLN617).

·
Registered
252 Posts
thanks for the advice. maybe the 467 is back on the menu!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.