Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ok ..

I promise.. one last time......

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a 4805.. never came.. now I just learned that I will be moving to PAL - Land...

A friendly forum member told me that the 4805 can produce very nice PAL pictures, even though PAL is higher res.. the 4805 should do fine...

Now, from the 3 I have narrowed it down.. I heard great reviews on all of them....

My application will be a PAL progressive scan DVD source, no HDTV .. just plain old progressive (possibly with an upconverter build in) PAL player.

Room will be totally light controlled.

Price wise... all three are about the same.. I am going to get a package deal with an Elite 100" motorized screen and mount for the PJ..

Now... should I just flip a coin... because all of these 3 are about the same ,, or would one really stand out a lot?

Oh.. DVI and other features are not all that important.. I will be able to get an upsampling progressive player that works without the DVI output...

Thanks folks (for your patience ;) )

Mike

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Robert,

right you are :)

I did see the special a couple of days ago and thought it would be way out of my price range... however Jason ROCKS!!! and the pj is under way

:D

Of course.. I will not have my screen right away, but by next month IO should be fine :cool:

Cheers Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.