AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a dedicated dvd player for my system. I have an external video processor (denon 602ci), and I would like to get 480i out via hdmi and also 5.1 audio with the video. I am wondering what models would you all recommend. I know the hda2 sends the video out like I want but does it send the audio out correctly. I know I can just hook up an optical output cable directly to my receiver, but I have found out that the processor does introduce lip=sync errors. There is a little adjustment but I want to also cut down on as many cables as possible. There is some good deals out there for these players. Does the hd-a35 work like I want? or the Hd-a30.

thanks in advence

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I have never heard audio problems with my A-2. I send 480i to my Anchor Bay processor in my Denon 2310CI receiver. I output @ 1080p/24. If I had to guess, I would say about 80% of standard DVDs playback smoothly this way. Others will have varying degrees of stuttering. Probably due to bad cadence editing (I don't know the technical term.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts