AVS Forum banner

181 - 200 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
One game i'm seeing that's not on the chart is a Celtics -76'ers game on FS1 on the 22nd at 6:15pm ct/7:15pm et........The Butler-St John's game doesn't look like it'll be in 4K tomorrow on Xfinity.
Nba on fox sports 1??? Do u have a source ?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
It's on my onscreen guide.[we'll have to see on the 22nd if it's right]

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
I had a wild and scary start to the game last night. I recorded the game on D* and didn't tune in until 9:50 EST. All I saw was, from top to bottom, a screen with red and black horizontal bars. I kept hitting FF and nothing changed. After forwarding about 30 minutes into the game with no luck, I quickly stopped the recording and tuned into the regular broadcast and hit record. I went back to the 4K recording and it worked. It must have been a hard drive problem. In a matter of 3 minutes, I went from being super pissed to being very relieved.

·
Registered
23 Posts
NESN is the last remaining independent RSN left, owned by the Bruins and Red Sox. Glad to see they didn’t fold into Fox/Sinclair or Comcast sports networks.
Altitude too (owned by the Nuggets/Avs). Ironically they do 4K too.

Just can’t see Sinclair doing 4K any time soon. Was rumblings they were close to bankruptcy and losing tons of money after buying those RSNs.

NBC Sports Chicago did do some Bulls/Blackhawk games last year till COVID shut everything down. Hopefully they resume at some point and other NBC RSNs do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Xfiniy is showing a Celtics vs 76ers 4k game on the 22nd.... the way things have been going it could change before then

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Xfiniy is showing a Celtics vs 76ers 4k game on the 22nd.... the way things have been going it could change before then

Where did you see that?

It’s not on this list from Comcast..

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Probably the same place I did........the onscreen guide.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Would be a good sign if ESPN starts doing NBA games in 4K, believe last year was college basketball only.

Unless it is a NBC Sports Regional, but would think that would only show up in the guide in Boston/Philadelphia

·
Registered
23 Posts
DirecTV's web site has added NFL for this Saturday the 16th at 4:30 ET says teams TBA but it will be Rams/Packers. Nothing mentioned about Sundays game.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Is anyone seeing the Butler-St Johns game in 4K on Xfinity.......it's not available in 4K here.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #194 (Edited)
I believe I saw a few moments of it via D* (butler StJ game)
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
When I go to the 4K broadcast of the Providence-Marquette game on Xfinity all I get is a black screen[though earlier I was watching it in 4K then I left the broadcast and lost the 4K when I returned].

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Hopefully it gets fixed for the next 4K game tomorrow night[Depaul-Georgetown] and the soccer match tomorrow afternoon.[Aston Villa vs Tottenham]

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have Verizon FIOS service in the suburban Philly area. There have been multiple basketball games on FS1 that are on the 4K channel guide but are NOT being broadcast. I recently upgraded to FIOS ONE because of my desire to watch sports in 4K. This is extremely disappointing!!!

181 - 200 of 267 Posts