AVS Forum banner

181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
It's now listed as being in 4K on my guide.

Reactions: dtv757

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Just got home and turned in the ️ game on the 4K. Channel and saw 2 home runs !!

Royals White Sox!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: WOLVERNOLE

·
Registered
434 Posts
I can't get back to the 4k stream now that I changed the channel because the game is supposed to be over.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Still on for me via D*

Bot 7th

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
What time does start? All I see is the splash screen but guide says started 11:30 EDT

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
No Whitesox game in 4K today due to rain........game to be made up on 5/14 as part of a split doubleheader.[hopefully both games'll be in 4K]

·
Super Moderator
18,378 Posts
What time does start? All I see is the splash screen but guide says started 11:30 EDT

IIRC, DirecTV lights up along with broadcast, which is 3pm. My guide does show 3PM, not 11:30.

I generally watch the stream until D* goes live. Following Mickelson at the moment.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #190 (Edited)
Its on now thanks . I flipped back to 105 around 1155 and it was on .

The other 4K feed just launched (1250EDT) ch 106

Reactions: DrDon

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Do you guys know if AT&T Now (the streaming one) have any intentions of ever offering 4K programming like it’s “big brother satellite” ?
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
The Whitesox game today is not in 4K on Xfinity[at least in my area] and tomorrow nights game's only scheduled to be in 4K from 8:55pm til the game's end.[right now it's only available in SD on Xfinity.......welcome to the 1990's:(]

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Yea I don't see today's White Sox game on D* either (in 4K) but than again there are 2 channels for the masters and a 3rd for an NBA 4K game .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Someone posted some screen shots that may of slipped some info showing ESPN 4K on YouTubeTV. Might be nothing but they did announce 4K was coming so a ESPN 4K channel showing in “what’s available” might be a good hint. NASA 4K also appeared too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
Someone posted some screen shots that may of slipped some info showing ESPN 4K on YouTubeTV. Might be nothing but they did announce 4K was coming so a ESPN 4K channel showing in “what’s available” might be a good hint. NASA 4K also appeared too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The article said espn 4k was exclusive to Directv. Thats incorrect. Those events are also on altice and Xfinity

Reactions: Raiderrage1

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Later on tonight after the Blackhawks game once they switch to the main NBC Sports Chicago channel.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Tonights Whitesox game won't be in 4K on Xfinity in my area[most likely because it's on NBC Sports Chicago Plus......whenever they move games to NBC Sports Chicago Plus we lose the 4K version]........the only game listed is tomorrow afternoon's game.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Tonights Whitesox game won't be in 4K on Xfinity in my area[most likely because it's on NBC Sports Chicago Plus].
Still showing in the D* guide . Will check again tonight see if any new events load

181 - 200 of 222 Posts