AVS Forum banner

161 - 180 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Tonights Blackhawks game doesn't look to be in 4K on my onscreen guide[it seems to be hit or miss lately when it comes to whether they show it in 4K or not].......it isn't in 4K.[i'm spoiled by the 4K picture quality]

Reactions: WOLVERNOLE

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
I dont see it in the directv guide either...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
any upcoming MLB games in 4K HDR?
Don't see any in the guide yet . Try next week

Xfinity site lists some next week for White Sox

I have it in the chart I think .

Reactions: longhorn23

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
That could very well be which doesn't bode well for any more Hawks or Bulls games in 4K the rest of the season.

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
I saw a couple of White sox games in 4k in the directv guide on the 8th and the 10th.
Cool.
The game on the 8th lands on the last day of the Extra Innings Free preview week. We should all have access to that game right? Guess we shall see. I will set it to record

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Cool ill check again late tonight and try to update

Possible tomorrow been super busy sorry folks

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
Chart updated

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Too bad there's nobody with connections at Xfinity who can ask why when's something's supposed to be in 4K it isn't shown in 4K.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Too bad there's nobody with connections at Xfinity who can ask why when's something's supposed to be in 4K it isn't shown in 4K.
Arsenal vs Liverpool on NBCSH via Comcast in 4k but when you switch to the 4k feed it's showing Harry Potter

·
Registered
22 Posts
The problem with the site showing White Sox games in 4k in the Chicago area it doesent help the other 90% of the country living else:cool:where

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
The problem with the site showing White Sox games in 4k in the Chicago area it doesent help the other 90% of the country living else:cool:where
‘haha. I hear ya. But they get the same treatment when all these Laker games pop up for us in SoCal.
Maybe one day we will have an abundance of choices.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Has anyone read whether FS1 will be showing any of the NASCAR races in 4k as they have done in past year? Since I don't have a league subscription, it would be the only thing I could see in 4k until college football starts back up in the fall.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
Has anyone read whether FS1 will be showing any of the NASCAR races in 4k as they have done in past year? Since I don't have a league subscription, it would be the only thing I could see in 4k until college football starts back up in the fall.
Yes, check the fubo schedule. I think someone also posted above.

May 9th

And a few in June

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Tomorrows White Sox game's not showing as being in 4K as of now on my Xfinity system via the onscreen guide.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 · (Edited)
A few more White Sox loaded in the guide for next week. I will try to update later today.

Today's White Sox game still showing in the D* guide. As of this morning.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
chart updated

Reactions: Terminader
161 - 180 of 226 Posts