AVS Forum banner

441 - 460 of 608 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #441 (Edited)
4K. It looks good to me. Compared to HD, the 4K wins. Here is another observation. When I switch from 4K to HD, the HD sound is delayed. The HD repeats what's already said on 4K. I have Dish.
delays must be different with each provider etc..

with DirecTV FS1 was about 3 seconds ahead of the 4K feed (106)

Also I just got a 4K fire thing and it had a huge 1 minute delay.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #443 (Edited)
Chart updated

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yet again fios drops the ball, set the college game to record and over an hour into it with nothing. Probably put it on 1499 instead but no way to prerecord it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Folks, the TBS group just announced the seventh MLB playoff game between ATL-LA will be televised by Fox at 8:15 PM(2015) EDT Sunday, 18 October 2020. I safely assume it will also be on 4K. If so I'll record it. Sorry, MLB, but I'll be watching my struggling Niners against the Rams 😎

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #446
Yet again fios drops the ball, set the college game to record and over an hour into it with nothing. Probably put it on 1499 instead but no way to prerecord it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I dont believe there was a 12pm college game(4K) today

On the fios app it showed teams TBA

Directv didn't have a fox 12pm game and I believe a user on xfinity also confirmed NO game

I removed it from the chart

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #449
Yes I updated the chart

10/17 - Added NLCS G7, Removed Blank College Football event 12 EDT 10/17

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #450
Guys:
I'd just looked at the guide and the final MLB playoff game between ATL-LA will be televised 4K by Fox. I have Dish(CH 540).
Beyond your guide,and this thread, this is a good source for dish 4K events:

That is how I confirm dish 4K events

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
It's also listed as being in 4K on my onscreen guide on Xfinity so i'd say it's an excellent possibilty it'll be in 4K.

Reactions: dtv757

·
Premium Member
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, M&K S-125, S-80, MX-90, Windows Media Center 4K HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,624 Posts
Yes, the World Series will be in FOX 4K.

·
Premium Member
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, M&K S-125, S-80, MX-90, Windows Media Center 4K HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,624 Posts
Xfinity & LG OLED C9
Noticed that my TV is not signaling HDR tonight. Just wondering what others are getting.

And, a question for other Xfinity viewers, where do you find the 4K guide listing? I have not seen it.

·
Premium Member
35,427 Posts
Xfinity & LG OLED C9
Noticed that my TV is not signaling HDR tonight. Just wondering what others are getting.

And, a question for other Xfinity viewers, where do you find the 4K guide listing? I have not seen it.
No HDR here either. Comcast, SF Bay Area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Watching the NLCS on FOX right now on Comcast. When i'm watching the 4k feed the coloring is very pale and faded compared to the standard HD. Anyone else having this issue?

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Watching the NLCS on FOX right now on Comcast. When i'm watching the 4k feed the coloring is very pale and faded compared to the standard HD. Anyone else having this issue?
I'm not experiencing that I switched back and forth between the two signals and the colors are the same.

441 - 460 of 608 Posts