AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already have a sub, not the best in the world, but it will have to do for now as I am on a limited budget, probably shouldn't be buying this stuff either.

Infinity Beta C360 Center channel speaker

Infinity BETA 50 3-Way Dual 8" Floor standing Loudspeaker

Infinity BETA ES250 - Surround channel speakers

Are these the correct series to compliment each other sound wise correctly?

Is there a better setup for the price? I had considered the Cerwin Vega CVHD 5.1 package but I think the infinity would be better overall.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me. Yes, those speakers are all from the same series and will complement each other just fine. Where did you find them for that price? I've been looking at these same speakers myself and haven't seen them that low.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yes, that's a good deal.

Are these new? from a factory authorized dealer?

If yes, then it's a great deal.

I have the same setup (except I have beta 10's as the surrounds). They sound good to me (and to all of my friends too).

·
Registered
395 Posts
Got to warn you on Beta 50. If you have a small room, Beta 50 will have too much bass; if too much bass, you need to give 1'-2' from wall. Beta 40 is better for small room.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by milky way /forum/post/12960524

Got to warn you on Beta 50. If you have a small room, Beta 50 will have too much bass; if too much bass, you need to give 1'-2' from wall. Beta 40 is better for small room.

Would the only benefit of going from the 40 to 50 be more bass? If so then the 40 sounds like a better option for me. If it would sound better over all then I would still prefer the 50 over the 40.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts