AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey AVS!

First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Naithan, I'm a 19 year old student from Australia, and I have money I want to spend!

As christmas rolls in, I've decided to compliment my headphone rig, with a nice theatre setup in my room for gaming and movies. I have a budget of around $1500 (USD), and this will be my first real speaker setup.

I'm currently running a mid range headphone rig, that consists of an Auzentech Forte 7.1 with OPA 637SM Opamps, Meier Concerto, and a pair of DT770/600's. While I love this rig, I would love a theatre setup I can use throughout the day, or when mates are over.

I'm very new to the world of theatre, which is why I've come to the most knowledgeable forum I know of for advice on what components I should be looking at for within my budget, and how to achieve a good surround experience with them.

It's worth noting that my room has a peculiar shape. I've drawn a diagram to demonstrate.

A huge thankyou in advance to anyone that can provide me with some help!

·
Registered
8,199 Posts
If you looking for speakers, you should post this in the speaker section, they have much more traffic in there that here. You can also search in there for threads asking the same question, I'm sure there's quite a few.

Good luck!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts