AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called the 800 number for the 5 Free HD DVD Disc Offer and they gave me the number for the 5 Free Blu-ray Disc Offer. The number is 1-800-598-9671. The same company is handling both promotions. Anyway the representative advised me that my Blu-rays shipped on July 23. I have not received the discs yet. I live in Louisiana. Should I be concerned. She advised to wait until August 24, which is four days from now. Is any shipping service really this slow or have my discs disappeared compliments of the USPS.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I just got mine today - how interesting! The same company handling the rebates for HD DVD and Blu-ray, however with HD DVD movies I waited 5-6 months and got wrong movies in the broken cases. Blu-ray - 5-6 weeks and all movies as ordered!

·
Registered
352 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geaux Tigers /forum/post/11362149

I called the 800 number for the 5 Free HD DVD Disc Offer and they gave me the number for the 5 Free Blu-ray Disc Offer. The number is 1-800-598-9671. The same company is handling both promotions. Anyway the representative advised me that my Blu-rays shipped on July 23. I have not received the discs yet. I live in Louisiana. Should I be concerned. She advised to wait until August 24, which is four days from now. Is any shipping service really this slow or have my discs disappeared compliments of the USPS.

They shipped them to you JULY 23? It's been a month!!! It takes max a week and a half to get anything by mail. They must be lost.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Got mine this week. Sent them in sometime around July 21st. All the ones I selected, so I can't really complain. Great service on this deal as far as my experience is concerned.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiv3 /forum/post/11388650

They shipped them to you JULY 23? It's been a month!!! It takes max a week and a half to get anything by mail. They must be lost.

I believe your right. However, they said that I had to wait until 8/24 to call back. I will be very surprised if I get them in the next day or so. There is a USPS employee who is enjoying my movies right now.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They now tell me that they recieved my information on 8/1 and everything is processing.

I guess I will continue to wait.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thanks for the phone number, have you received your discs yet?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I was just wondering where my 5 free BD movies were. Thanks for the information. I sent my request out towards the end of July.

·
Registered
282 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
no problem.... i just found the link buried in other threads here

anyways, mine also says "in processing" but it does have the correct titles listed.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I just called today,the rep told me my order was ready to be shipped and would arrive in 3-4 weeks.Why it takes that long after being ready for shipped,god only know.It's been in process for at least 2 weeks now.

1 - 20 of 528 Posts