AVS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Time to buy some new Marketplace points! I'm all over these!

·
Registered
16,923 Posts
$10 is a bit too high for 5 MP maps IMO .

--- Jason

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
It's to bad they can not use some maps from Day of Defeat
I'll have to think on getting these maps. There are a few live games I'd rather have instead.

·
Banned
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree 10 bucks is a lot, but you do get 5 maps. But where are the tank levels? This will probably work for me because I plan on upgrading my 27 inch sylvania tv to a mitsubishi hd1000u and have vowed not to buy any more games until I get a better setup. By the way, anyone gaming on this projector in here?

·
Registered
116 Posts
While they're making new maps how about making the game playable online for everyone. After that patch, I still cant get into a game without a struggle.

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
see the thing is, isn't the $10 charge here the same amount ubi charged for the ghost recon expansion pack? the key difference as i see it is that the ubi pack not only included a number of new maps but also had a few single player expansion missions thrown in as well. that, imo, makes it worthwhile a simple map pack good for multiplayer play only should be half the $10...

·
Registered
115 Posts
This sucks! Why does my 360 have to die right when all the new COD3 stuff comes out. It's easily my most skilled game. I swear there's a conspiracy against me. Will the maps eventually be free like was with Halo 2 or will it stick the the traditional COD2 style where you play with other people who have or have not gotten the maps?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.