Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys!

Today, now, perhaps as I type this, AVS Forum is logging its' 50,000 addict!!!!! WooHoo! Congrats to Alan and Dave and the entire membership for making this the place to hang out!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Cooooool.... :)

Marc

·
Registered
217 Posts
In celebration of the 50K members I will throw a party! Now if each and every member will just send ONE dollar to this address.....:D

john

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Guys! 49,997 a moment ago! Is the silver ball descending in Times Square or am I slightly confused....... :D

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys!

I have dinner on the stove and we are 3 short! Enroll your cat, your dog, your goldfish, anything........ :D

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys!

49,998!!!!!! We are 60 feet from the top of Mt. Everest, this is no time to turn back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mike Parker!

Enroll your wife, your kids, claim the Grand Prize!!! :D This is no time to go Christmas shopping!

·
Registered
217 Posts
My wife is teling me to "get off the computer". But I gotta be here when 50 rolls around so I can say I was there when.....

man I need a life.....

john

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
John!

You don't need a life! You need to call two of your friends right now!!!!!! Be grateful this isn't the odometer of a car you were trying to sell........

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Survey!

How many of us idiots are sitting here punching 'Reload' 'Reload' 'Reload'........ I think my dinner is ruined...... :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
How long has this forum been in existence? I want to calculate for when I should be here for 100 thousand. :D

and yes, I kept hitting 'reload'.

JOhn

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes!!!!!!

Number 50,000!!! Richie C! Poor b------ doesn't know he has to buy drinks for the rest of us!!!!!! With our luck, his first question will be "how to hook up surround sound with his 13" Sylvania B&W tv". Curt Palme is taking his phone off the hook as we speak..... :D Say Rich, I could use a vodka and tonic right now..... :)

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Yayyyy!

I need a life.....

Marc

·
Registered
490 Posts
When I logged on this afternoon I just happened to notice the 50000 figure and thought that's pretty cool :) so I grabbed a screen shot and posted it in this thread

If we all send richie c a PM of congratulations he'll be so busy reading them all he won't have time to post the usual newbie questions :D

Cheers :)

Russ

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.