Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new to the ReplayTV, I was introed via a friend who bought one of the 5504 series, I was just about to purchase a 5532 when i saw some refrence to the 5000 series replays. What are the diffrences, Also what is poopli.com. And what would you recommend i purchase the 5504, etc. I want something i can hook into my network.

Thanks for any replys

traker1001

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Let me introduce you to the Search Button . No offense, but this topic has been covered several dozen times.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is my thinking, I have searched and havent found anything that states exactly what im asking, This is probably due to me being bad at searching forums. I figure that there might me some nice soul out there to either take a few seconds of his or her busy forum browsing and searching time to either A: Reply with the answer or B: point me to the right thread with a link, Rather than telling me what i already know about the search button. Or those who dont want to reply with an answer are more than welcome to ignore the questions.

Another question is if i purchase a 5000 series replay on ebay is there anything i have to look out for?

Thanks

traker1001

·
Registered
2,337 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Well, saying you did a search in the first place would of gotten you a few brownie points, but I digress.

Here's a Post I found by doing a quick search. There are a few others, but that covers the basics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.