AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, I know i've read it before but can't remember the answer and don't really want to read every post in the KRP-500m owners thread again so here goes:

Does the 5020 speaker work on the KRP-500m? Does anyone have photos of it in place?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinnydon /forum/post/17017870

Right, I know i've read it before but can't remember the answer and don't really want to read every post in the KRP-500m owners thread again so here goes:

Does the 5020 speaker work on the KRP-500m? Does anyone have photos of it in place?

Thanks!!!

It sounds really good with the 600M which is the 60" version of the 500M. As far as mounting, I have no idea.

·
Premium Member
10,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinnydon /forum/post/17017870

The M series take side-mounted speakers (despite some typos that say undermount). The 5020 speaker is an undermount so you have to solve the mount point issue (possibly trivial) and if you're using a stand you may not have room.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.